The562 is a non-profit, community-funded outlet: It’s sports coverage by Long Beach, for Long Beach. If we all work together—all of us, including you—we can guarantee our city will have quality local journalism for generations to come.
Here’s how you can help:
- We need subscribers. Click the “SUBSCRIBE” button at the top of the page to sign up as a monthly subscriber on GiveButter, helping to support local sports coverage.
- You can also make a one-time, tax-deductible donation via GiveButter.
- If you’d rather make a one-time donation directly through PayPal, click here to DONATE.
- If you’re interested in making a substantial donation that would include permanent recognition as part of the “562 100”, contact us via email.
Become a Sponsor
- If you’d like to promote your business, join our list of sponsors and have an ad included on our website, in our videos, and in our e-newsletter. Email Tyler@The562.org for more information.
- Since the 2021-22 school year, we’ve offered individuals or businesses to sponsor the coverage we provide at The562 as part of our school/sport sponsorship program. These sponsorships help fund our operating costs, and allow us to hire more locally-based freelancers to cover more games!
- Sponsorships are offered for specific sports or schools within our coverage area, as well as some of the unique features we offer at The562, including our Athletes of the Week, our live score updates, weekly podcast, and more.
- Visit our “562 100” page for a current list of our school/sport sponsors. If you’re interested in sponsoring a sport or school’s coverage, contact us via email.
- If you’re an Amazon shopper, add The562 Network, Inc. as your nonprofit of choice via AmazonSmile. Once you’ve chosen The562, a portion of every dollar you spend will be donated by directly to us, at no cost to you! Click here for more info on AmazonSmile.
- Contributions you make to The562.org are fully tax-deductible using our EIN/Tax ID: 82-4314833
- CLICK HERE to view The562’s editorial independence policy and our donor/financial transparency policy.